PATH 4 combines the convenience of the DeSoto Center with a more traditional straight-line experience. The program offers you a seamless, four-year experience at the DeSoto Center with exclusive benefits—including scholarship and financial aid advantages—while you complete courses at both Northwest and Ole Miss.
Here’s what makes the path
Simplified Admission Process
- Apply to the Path 4 program during your first 30 credit hours or first two semesters as a Northwest DeSoto student. Northwest and Ole Miss DeSoto representatives then work together to ensure a seamless transition from your associate’s to your bachelor’s.
- Northwest and Ole Miss academic advisors coordinate to ensure your degree completion for Path 4.
- As a Path 4 student, you receive first priority for DeSoto Center 2+2 Foundation Scholarships.
Financial Aid Packaging
- As a Path 4 student, you may combine your Northwest and Ole Miss credit hours for federal financial aid benefits.
Joint Services, Organizations and Activities
- Take advantage of student services, student organizations, and campus activities offered by both Northwest and Ole Miss DeSoto.
- At the end of the program, as a Path 4 student, you obtain NWCC associate’s and Ole Miss bachelor’s degrees with the opportunity to pursue graduate degrees in the future.